Modern Family Home
This modern, low-maintenance and well-kept family home is currently tenanted and could offer the ideal addition to your investment portfolio. Local shops, the Playford Lakes Golf Club and schools are all within easy reach while quick access to the Northern Express Way means you’re less than 45 minutes (approximate) from the Adelaide CBD.
Built in 2017, the single-storey layout is light-filled and inviting with three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All the bedrooms have built-in robes for added convenience plus there’s a central main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen, living and meals zone with direct access to the fenced backyard. Sweeping benchtops and quality appliances await the avid cook in the kitchen while an abundance of natural light enhances the sense of space.
A single garage, built-in linen storage and an internal laundry are just a few of the extra features on offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size and offering built- in robes
- Open plan living and meals area with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 45 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).