First Home or Investment, the choice is yours!
Ideally situated in the ever popular St Agnes and positioned on a generous 710sqm (approximate) block with a wide 19.05m (approximate) frontage. Desirably located within minutes from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, cafes, restaurants and a variety of reserves, creating a superb lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy.
Offering three well-proportioned bedrooms, one bathroom, multiple light-filled living spaces and spacious kitchen with gas cooking. Completing the layout is a paved pergola overlooking the rear yard, complete with a shed for added storage. Ready to simply move in and enjoy, or rent out and reap the rewards!
Zoned Housing Diversity Neighbourhood, Savvy Investors/Developers would see long term value with the exciting opportunity to re-develop into multiple dwellings with Tea Tree Gully Council (subject to consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 well sized bedrooms with built in robes to bedroom 1 and 3
- Spacious formal lounge with near new reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Bright open plan kitchen/meals area
- Updated kitchen features, new gas cooktop, new fan forced multifunction oven, new dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Attractive family room / sunroom smoothly adjoining outdoor entertaining area
- Modern central main bathroom with bath and shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- All new lighting and electrical fixtures throughout, including time programmable front exterior lighting and low voltage up light illuminated rear staircase
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Impressive, large paved verandah, perfect for entertaining guests
- Expansive, low maintenance split level yard perfect for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Almost new Solar power, 2.43Kw peak with top quality Fronius inverter and Trina 405w solar panels
- Fully rewired double garage for added storage with work bench included
- Double length carport
- Zoning: Housing Diversity Neighbourhood
- Land Size: 710sqm with 19.05m Frontage (all approximate) - No Easements
- Year Built: 1976
Located in walking distance to the green Dalaston Reserve that leads through to walking trails for the kids and pets to enjoy. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. The shopping and entertainment of Tea Tree Plaza is only a short drive, or leisurely walk away, and commuting to the city is convenient with the easy access via the O'Bahn.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.