Prime Opportunity in Paradise!
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, a savvy investor or a renovator with an eye for potential, this well maintained Torrens Tiled home is the one for you. Positioned on a 613sqm (approximate) block with a 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom layout, this property offers plenty of space and the opportunity to bring your own style and flair.
Renovators and design enthusiasts will adore the interior with endless opportunities to bring your vision to life. The floor plan is spacious with timber-look floors flowing throughout most of the house and an abundance of natural light.
The family room offers a great place to relax with the gas heater and air conditioner offering year-round comfort, perfect for hosting family and friends. All bedrooms are well-sized, while the bathroom and separate laundry offer convenience to this double brick home.
Outside, an impressive entertaining area awaits, complete with an undercover verandah that is surrounded by lush lawn and greenery. Also on offer is a single carport with drive through access to a secure garage with a roller door, extending to an additional space for added storage.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 large bedrooms, all with the convenience of built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Split system air conditioners to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Valuable office area adjoining bedroom 2, perfect for students or those working from home
- Formal living area with gas heater, air conditioner and ceiling fan for year-round comfort
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with large windows showcasing the gardens
- Practical kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Central main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and separate shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Functional laundry with external access
- Paved, undercover verandah entertaining area with café blinds
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access to added storage shed area
- Carport and large paved entrance for additional vehicles
- Beautifully maintained rear yard with large chicken coop and tool shed
Ideally located only minutes away from local shops, a variety of schools and public transport options and just a short walk to exclusive Linear Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. All of this and only 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD and a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.