Perfect Lifestyle Location
Rarely does an opportunity to secure a perfectly located home opposite Nature, Wildlife And Serenity arise, fortunately, your search stops here! Set amongst a variety of quality homes in the sought after Estate of Golden Grove this meticulously built and maintained ‘Mantel Home’ is sure to appeal to those searching for a remarkable family abode. Boasting commanding street appeal and overlooking the native reserve of Cobbler Creek with tranquil surrounds, this perfectly positioned 711sqm (approximately) allotment presents a “just move in” opportunity to the new owner.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, his and hers walk through robe and spacious ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Generous bedroom 4 or study
- Formal lounge room with jarrah floating floors
- Light filled open plan kitchen / family and dining area with gas log heater
- Spacious timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large 3 way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample cupboard space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning through out
- 2kw Solar Panels
- 3000 Litre Rain Water Tank
- Quality Patio Style Stratco Outback Verandah featuring 'Cool Deck' Panels and ceiling fans
- Garden shed
- Garage with internal access and automatic roller door
You are perfectly positioned to take advantage of the brilliant local facilities on offer. Find yourself just moments away from Golden Grove Primary and High Schools including Pedare, Gleeson and Kings Baptist, The Village Shopping Centre, public transport, parks and more for the ultimate living destination. This is a truly sensational home which is ready for the next family to move in and enjoy and a fabulous alternative to city living, without sacrificing the lifestyle.
For more information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845.