Idyllic Living in a Prized Pocket of Walkley Heights!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, honest family residence nestled within a premium pocket and on a generous 450sqm (approximate) allotment. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that set the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
The practical layout offers three good-sized bedrooms and multiple living areas to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. A well-equipped kitchen, with gas cooking and a pantry, overlooks the family and dining area. Socialising and unwinding are made easy once you step outside, offering a good size yard surrounded by manicured greenery and complete with a paved entertaining area.
Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property that has all the key ingredients for future growth, then this is the one for you.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complimented by a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both complete with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen/dining and family area
- Separate, spacious lounge room
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and a pantry cupboard
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with an abundance of natural light
- Family area with split-system air-conditioning natural flow through to the outdoor area
- Neat and tidy 3-way main bathroom boasting a separate bath + shower and toilet complete with a linen cupboard
- Practical laundry with external access
- Outdoor entertainer’s space where you can host in style or enjoy your favourite book
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Manicured and low maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Single carport with roller door and driveaway with space for additional off-street parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.