Low Maintenance 450sqm Allotment, 2 Valuable Living Areas and Views to the Hills!
This one ticks all the boxes! Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street on a valuable 450sqm (approximate) allotment and wide 15m frontage, this home provides ample space to entertain at home with 2 large living areas which will appeal to the growing family. This home also has the potential to add significant value with the addition of a fourth bedroom and ensuite (S.T.C.C.).
Offering an enviable lifestyle with Dry Creek in walking distance and beautiful views of the hills from the lounge room. Freshly painted and with new flooring throughout, this home will appeal to young families, first home buyers, savvy investors and retirees, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and store room
- Large bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge and dining room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Light filled family room
- Sparkling bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards in hallway
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Pitched roof pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance front and rear yard, rear yard with water feature
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and direct internal access
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights adjacent to Ingle Farm, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and only 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
Be quick for this one!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).