Low Maintenance Living in a Prime Location
Set on a 363sqm (approximate) allotment in the sought after suburb of Prospect, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and direct access to two-way bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge room with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Large family/meals area with ceiling fan and gas heater
- Neat and tidy two-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate spacious laundry
- Valuable second toilet
- Additional storage throughout
- Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Large shed/workspace
- Single garage with automatic roller door, direct internal entry and direct access to shed
- NBN connected
- Alarm system
- Security shutters to front windows
Within easy walking distance to all of the shopping and entertainment options that North Park Shopping Complex and Sefton Plaza and Prospect Road have to offer. Located close to a variety of quality schools and ample public transport options. All of this and less than 8kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.