Generous Allotment with Endless Opportunities!
First-time buyers, families and astute investors will love the appeal of this move-in ready property. Providing dual living areas with the heart of the home featuring a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area where your family can eat, laugh and relax together with ease.
Outside offers a large outdoor entertaining area, rumpus room, garden shed and lawn area for the kids and pets to play.
Situated on a generous 589sqm (approximate) block with a 19m (approximate) frontage and offering the potential to update down the track to modernise the residence to suit your own style and add value. (Subject to council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and access to main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms two, three and four all complete with ceiling fans
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with direct access to rear yard
- Valuable additional toilet
- Verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Detached rumpus room with air conditioning (6.30m x 6.30m)
- Garden/tool shed (4.40m x 3m)
- Carport that can accommodate three vehicles
- 6.6KW Solar electrical system
- Currently tenanted for $356/week until 17/01/2023
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Additionally in close proximity to Argana Park and transport options.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.