Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated on a generous 739sqm (approximate) block with an 18.5m (approximate) frontage. Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in the prestigious suburb of Sefton Park and surrounded by other quality homes, this home delivers all of the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also providing enough space to entertain at home.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 3 with built-in dressing table
- Wide entrance with high ceiling
- Spacious, light filled family room with electric heating unit
- Floorboards to all bedrooms and living area
- Retro kitchen and eat in dining with ample bench and cupboard space and servery
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate storage room incorporating toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Carport with roller door and drive through access to rear yard
- Valuable large rumpus room or recreational room with drive through access
- Additional store room
- Secure rear yard with manicured gardens and rainwater tank
Within a stone's throw from Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping Centre. Close by the sensational Prospect Village cafes and shops and also in close proximity to a number of quality public and private schools. Zoned for Nailsworth Primary School. Easy access to excellent transport options. All of this and only 7kms (approximately) to the CBD and vibrant North Adelaide.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).