Delightful Family Home or Fantastic Investment Opportunity!
This charming family home is set on a generous 660sqm (approximate) block with a wide 19.8m (approximate) frontage and is only a short stroll from the popular Dry Creek walking trail, perfect for those who like to get outside and explore nature.
Providing an open-plan lounge and dining room, from here, you can move into the combined kitchen and meals area and cook up a storm with a suite of stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
A large covered verandah provides an idyllic place to unwind while overlooking the expansive backyard plus there’s an attached carport, single garage and a shed for added storage.
Features that make this home special
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, puratap and breakfast bar
- Large open plan dining and lounge area with split system air conditioner, heater, ceiling fans and built in cupboard for storage
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with additional toilet for convenience
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests
- Lawn area with plenty of room for kids and pets to play
- Undercover porch to the front of the property perfect to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee
- Garden shed
- Double carport with drive through access to garage
- Currently tenanted at $360/week until 10th of August 2022
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.