With plenty of space for the whole family to live, play and enjoy this beautiful 1925 built bungalow offers a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a quality home located in the highly sought after suburb of Broadview. Well maintained and featuring its original charm with fireplaces, high ceilings and polished timber floorboards this home will appeal to growing families.
Set on a large 821.67sqm (approximate) block with ample undercover parking and a stunning undercover outdoor entertaining area with built-in bbq. This home will also appeal to the astute investor with great rental return in this city fringe location. Take advantage of an area experiencing great capital growth!
Features that make this home special:
- 4 Good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 with feature fireplace has the ability to be used as a formal lounge
- Bedroom 2 with French doors to the front verandah, built-in robe and feature fireplace
- Bedroom 4 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled living room with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, servery and ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room adjacent kitchen
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Combined second bathroom and laundry for your convenience
- Boot room with built-in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security system
- Stunning undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and built-in bbq
- External detached flat/studio with split system air conditioner
- Low maintenance, secure front and rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Automatic irrigation system
- Workshop/shed with roller door
- Double carport
- Located in the City of Prospect council area
Situated within minutes of the sensational Prospect Village cafes and shops. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools. Easy access to Sefton Park Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and a variety of public transport options.
Will this be your new address?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.