Classic Elegance with a Beautiful Reserve on your Doorstep!
A white picket fence, a gorgeous facade and stunning views over Hyde Park instantly set the tone for this delightful home. Anyone who appreciates comfort and character will fall head over heels for this property whether you’re a first-time buyer, downsizer or investor.
The home is enveloped by lush greenery and features a flexible layout with three bedrooms, one bathroom and multiple living spaces.
A central courtyard/atrium is bathed in soft natural light and there’s a rear sitting room where you can start the day with a cup of coffee.
Add your own personal touches, live in and enjoy or enhance the classic details of this elegant abode; the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan, split system air-conditioner and access to the main bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with split system air conditioning and bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining area with ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning
- Well equipped kitchen with breakbeat bar and pantry
- Additional living room upon entry
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with built-in storage and external access
- Second toilet for added convenience
- Idyllic court yard/atrium
- Store room
- Sitting room at rear, the perfect spot to enjoy a cup of coffee while getting that afternoon sun
- Surrounded by greenery with a beautiful reserve on your door step
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to The Grove Shopping Centre, public transport options and a variety of local parks including the beautiful Pedare Village Reserve and Goldenfields Reserve. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College, Pedare Chrisitian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).