Charming Abode on Beautiful Tree Lined Cul-de-sac!
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac is this charming home perfectly suited to first-time buyers, downsizers and savvy investors. You’ll live close to schools, shops, public transport and local parks while relishing the space, comfort and style of this move-in-ready abode.
The layout features three good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus multiple living areas including a separate lounge and a family room. A well-equipped kitchen, with a gas cooktop, will delight the budding chef while updated ceiling fans, recessed lighting and on-trend flooring all add to the modern appeal of this beautiful home.
Summertime entertaining will be a dream under the large covered alfresco where you can fire up the BBQ as you catch up with friends.
Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in within this in demand area or wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, then this comfortable and spacious home could be the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master situated at the front of the property flooded with natural light from the double windows. The room is complete with a walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes
- Spacious and light-filled open plan kitchen and living/dining area, with ceiling fan and leading seamlessly through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Practical kitchen complete with gas cooktop, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Spacious separate lounge room
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage to the hallway
- Ducted air conditioning and gas heating throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, making year round entertaining ideal
- Low maintenance gardens
- Tool shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door with driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 11kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.