Undoubtedly the Best Value in Lightsview
Rental Appraisal: $370-$395 per week (approx)
This fantastic low maintenance home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Boasting a huge list of features in sought after Lightsview, this property provides a lifestyle that will truly appeal to first home buyers, those already living in the area and looking to downsize and also represents a great opportunity for astute investors.
This easy care home requires nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy life as all the hard work has already been done!
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Study nook
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled living area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Dining area adjacent kitchen and alfresco
- Laundry incorporating valuable powder room and providing third toilet
- Alfresco, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single carport with roller door
Currently leased on a periodic basis for $370 per week with vacant possession available for owner occupiers.
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and with plans for a future town centre in Lightsview featuring cafes and specialty stores. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).