Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
This stylish Torrens Titled courtyard home, well positioned within this in demand suburb, was built in 2015 and delivers a modern contemporary lifestyle. Well designed and packed with quality fixtures and fittings, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
Fully detached and situated on a landscaped 349sqm (approximate) allotment, it features a generous floorplan with a good sized living area, stylish kitchen and spacious alfresco. Ideally suiting families and first home buyers looking to get into the market, investors looking to add to their current portfolio and downsizers already living in the area looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Spacious living area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, window splash back, waterfall island bench and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water
- Alfresco, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door, drive through access and internal access
- 349sqm block (approximately)
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road or Regency Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).