Offering a low-maintenance lifestyle paired perfectly with contemporary comforts, this is a home that will appeal to first-time buyers, downsizes, couples and the savvy investor with a lease currently in place until April 2022.
The light-filled and modern layout boasts three good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. For complete convenience, the main bedroom, with an ensuite and walk-in robe, is housed downstairs and the upper level is home to the two guest bedrooms and the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet.
When it’s time to unwind, an open-plan and air-conditioned living, dining and kitchen zone awaits or you can step out to the private courtyard and soak up the sunshine.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 on upper level complete with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Separate, spacious lounge room
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Private courtyard
- Bathroom with separate bath + shower and separate toilet on upper level
- Study room upstairs, perfect for a home office with split system air conditioning
- Additional toilet on lower level
- Laundry with access to exterior
- Tool shed
- Double carport with automatic panel lift door
- Currently tenanted for $320.00 per week until April 2022
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).