Charming Home on Large Corner Block with Endless Opportunities!
Anyone with an eye for potential won’t be able to ignore this comfortable three-bedroom home set on a large 689sqm (approximate) corner block in the popular suburb of Modbury.
There is room for everyone to spread out and relax with a lounge room, an open kitchen and dining area plus a separate rumpus/games room. Add to the list of character features and transform this space, the potential is endless. Equally, this humble abode is rental-ready for those looking to generate instant returns on their investment.
Outside, there is an attached carport as well as a large garage with street access with an additional rumpus/games room that could be used as another bedroom or studio. An additional store room and shed ensure plenty of storage while the undercover verandah completes the list of features.
Parks and recreational facilities are nearby plus you’re just moments from Tea Tree Plaza and also major roads connecting you to the CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms all complete with built-in robes
- Living room complete with original charm including ornate fretwork and large windows allowing plenty of natural light and sunshine
- Neat and tidy kitchen and meals area with plenty of bench/cupboard space and free-standing cook top and oven
- Oversized rumpus/games room with built-in robe and built-in cabinetry
- Original main bathroom with bathtub and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Large laundry with built-in storage
- Additional store room with built-in robe
- Large undercover verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining while kids and pets play in the backyard
- Expansive rear yard with plenty of space for the green thumb
- Large double garage and workshop at rear of the property with interior access to the home
- Triple length carport with gates + driveway space for off-street parkway
- Tool shed
Note: All grassed areas for illustrative purposes only.
Desirably located within walking distance to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, Cafes, Restaurants, Dry Creek and Civic Park with it’s wonderful greenery and a playground for the kids and pets to enjoy. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury Preschool to Year 7, Modbury High and Gleeson College. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or simply walk to the bus stop located on Smart Road.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.