Modern Four Bedroom Home!
This immaculate, near new family home built in 2021 is ready for you to move in and enjoy or rent out and reap the impressive returns. The four-bedroom, two-bathroom floorplan has been complemented with 2.7m high ceilings, plush carpets and contemporary touches throughout.
You can choose your time relaxing in the formal lounge with a good book or spend time hosting guests in the extra spacious open-plan living, kitchen and dining area. The stylish kitchen includes sweeping benches, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cook top, large walk-in pantry and breakfast bar.
Outside there is a sizable backyard, with a blank canvas for you to create your own slice of paradise! The list of features doesn’t stop there with a large separate laundry with external access, walk in linen storage and a double garage with panel lift door.
This low maintenance home has nothing left for you to do except enjoy, first-time buyers, growing families and investors won’t want to miss this up scale Andrews Farm abode!
Features of the home include:
- Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and living area with glass sliding doors leading outside
- Fantastic contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 5 burner gas cooktop, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
- Formal lounge to the front of the property
- Modern three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Walk in linen storage to the hallway
- Spacious backyard for kids and pets to run free
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Double garage with external and internal access
- Double width driveway for additional off street parking
Please note: All grassed areas for illustration purposes only.
Ideally located in the Brookmont Estate, close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.