1920’s Bungalow with Position and Potential
From the moment you see it, you will want to call this circa 1920’s gem yours!
A home that’s been loved for years by the same family now awaits an opportunity for the next owner to enjoy. This 1920’s built bungalow has been maintained meticulously with original doors, architraves and skirtings all unpainted. From the picture rails in all main rooms, ornate ceiling in the lounge and open fires in lounge and main rooms, this is a home that would appeal to those looking to retain the character and add value or possibly look to extend to bring your dreams to reality (STCC). Situated on a large and sought after allotment size of 731sqm (approximate), there’s room to grow and suit your whole family.
Prospect has become one of South Australia’s most sought after locations due to its city fringe convenience being less than 7km from CBD, whilst also being known for its chic restaurants and cafes that become your local spot.
A lifestyle to enjoy, Prospect is the place to be!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 large bedrooms complete with ceiling fans, bedroom 1 features built in robe and open fireplace
- Spacious dining and family room opening out to the pergola and well-manicured back yard
- Separate lounge room with stunning open fireplace, perfect for the whole family to enjoy
- Kitchen complete with free standing cook top/oven, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Neat and tidy bathroom + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Well manicured and established front and rear garden
- Rear garden shed
- Double brick for sound and heat insulation
- Ceiling insulation
- Evaporative cooling
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling in living area
- NBN Fibre to the home
- Large allotment of 731sqm (approximate)
- Drive through access to rear
- 3250 litre rainwater tank
- Character facade and features throughout
- Opportunity to renovate / extend (STCC)
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. In close proximity to a number of quality public and private schools. All of this and just 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).