Family Home in Sought-After Suburb!
Set on a large 712sqm (approximate) block with a 19m (approximate) frontage and a 37.4m (approximate) depth, this 4 bedroom home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Additionally offering an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family and providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- 4th bedroom/rumpus room with ensuite, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Light filled formal lounge with ceiling fan and heater
- Large, kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, split system air conditioner, skylight and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with adjoining separate toilet
- Large pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with garage
- Undercover carport that can fit up to 5 cars with access to rear yard
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
*Please note that the Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning is not operational, confirming the split system units are in working order at the time this advertisement was produced *