Room to Live and Play
This well-maintained family home on a large 772sqm (approximate) block offers an abundance of space and will appeal to couples, families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. With dual driveways, undercover carport and garage, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. This opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- 3 large bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled open plan lounge/dining with ceiling fans
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry + additional storage space throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Expansive verandah & pergola with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with 2x garden sheds and 2x rainwater tanks
- Oversize garage with automatic roller door
- Ample off-street parking for additional cars, caravan, boat or trailer
- 5KW Solar electrical system for energy efficiency
- Electric roller shutters
- Freshly painted
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).