Outstanding Opportunity in Oakden!
This tastefully updated stone-fronted residence captures your immediate attention and offers its new owners the perfect lifestyle. Meticulously built in 1996, this well-maintained abode is perfectly positioned on a 375sqm (approximate) allotment and is just minutes away from Harry Wierda Reserve. Thoughtfully designed - its practical floor plan offers 3 generously sized bedrooms two separate living and dining areas and a spacious outdoor entertaining area. This opportunity will appeal to couples, families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge
- Light-filled open plan family and dining with quality hardwood flooring and bay window
- Modern and updated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Second living with tiled flooring and direct access to outdoor entertaining area
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area with gable roof pergola
- Fully fenced established yard with low maintenance gardens and rain water tank
- Double garage with internal and external access
- Solar Electrical System with 11 panels
Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Close to stunning parks and local cafes' including Lakeside Cafe. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 10kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.