Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated on a generous 798sqm (approximate) block with a 25m (approximate) frontage and 36m (approximate) depth. This home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the manicured rear yard and in-ground swimming pool additionally backing onto a picturesque nature reserve. This home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large light filled open plan family/dining area
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Additional room at rear of garage (currently utilised as an office) with split system air conditioner and valuable second toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large paved pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Low maintenance, established front and rear gardens
- Garden shed for additional storage space
- Single carport with drive through access to single garage
- Valuable second driveway with ample room for a boat, caravan, storage or even enough room for an extension (STCC)
- Rear gate access to large nature reserve with creek, playground and basketball court
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.