Spacious Family Abode!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this gorgeous family home. A prime opportunity to secure this generous 817sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 28.3m (approximate) frontage on a magnificent corner block. The backyard offers plenty of space for the kids, pets, family and friends to enjoy. Boasting a fantastic street presence in a quiet and private cul-de-sac, this opportunity is not to be missed!
This superb family home ticks all the boxes, from the stunning outdoor area to the finest detail, every part of this home has been perfectly executed creating the ultimate blend of functionality, style and space. Offering vast amounts of accommodation together with multiple living areas, making it the perfect choice for families or for those looking for plenty of living space inside and out.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with feature bay window with electric roller shutters, walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 of good size with built in robes
- Valuable 5th bedroom/parent retreat or study
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear
- Spacious lounge and dining area with option to use as a formal living
- Light filled open plan family and meals area with sliding doors which allows a seamless transition to the spectacular entertaining area
- Kitchen complete with Smeg dishwasher, gas cooktop, Westinghouse electric stove and ample bench/cupboard space
- Immaculately presented granite tiled pergola with pitched roof and beautiful landscaping surrounds, with shade sail area that extends off the pergola area
- Well landscaped rear garden and plentiful room for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, plus additional gates for drive through access to courtyard
- Garden shed
Other creature comforts to further entice:
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- 1.5KW Solar electrical system with 8 panels + high rebate
- Roller shutters
- Gas hot water system
- Near new carpets + freshly painted throughout
- Watering system + retractable hose
- Downlights throughout
- Insulation to walls and ceilings, perfect for all year round climate
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir which has just opened, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy.
You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre only a stone’s throw away and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. As well as easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or an easy 14km (approximate) drive.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.