Auction Cancelled - Sold Prior!
This quality built two-storey residence is ideally located in a commanding position offering views of the Gulf from the manicured rear garden and the Adelaide Foothills from the juliet balcony at the front.
Combining a cleverly designed flexible floorplan with 4 bedrooms and beautiful modern fixtures and fittings, the home has been impeccably planned and perfectly executed and will appeal to the astute buyer.
The tiled entry leads through to the beautiful open plan living space which includes the kitchen family and dining room. You are then greeted by the fabulous outlook through glass sliding doors to the alfresco entertaining area and large secure rear garden with shed and fully irrigated lawn area. Plenty of off-street secure parking is available with a drive-through garage and room to store the boat or van!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious guest bedroom with sparkling adjacent bathroom
- Light filled open plan family and meals area with gas heater
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate laundry with built-in linen cupboard
- Stunning undercover outdoor entertaining area with café blinds
- Garden shed and rainwater tank
- Established rear garden
- Front yard with electric sliding gate
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, direct internal access and rear access automatic roller door flowing through to carport
- Large master bedroom with private balcony
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Lounge area that can be used as a teenagers retreat
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- NBN connection
- Security system
- Electric security shutters
- Plantation shutters
- 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
Ideally situated only a short drive to a variety of local educational facilities, Modbury Hospital, parks and recreational sporting clubs. Located close to a variety of public transport options and the O'Bahn for easy access to Adelaide CBD. All of this and only minutes’ to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
What an amazing opportunity for the shrewd purchaser!
For further information please contact Gordon Little on 0418 824 036 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.