Endless Opportunity Awaits
Set on a large 703sqm (approximate) allotment with a 15.24m (approximate) frontage in the popular high growth area of Hillcrest, this 1954 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (Subject To Council Consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this opportunity to invest or redevelop and subdivide (Subject To Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- No easements
- Nice shape block
- Relatively flat
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge with ceiling fan
- Dining adjacent kitchen with air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry with separate toilet and external access
- Verandah entertaining area
- External rumpus room
- Large low maintenance yard with generous size shed
- Open carport with drive through access to rear yard
Ideally located close by to reserves and walking and bike tracks. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Greenacres Shopping Centre. Close to public transport options and quality public and private schools. All of this and only 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.