Sold first weekend!
Charming Abode on Beautiful Tree Lined Cul-de-sac!
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this contemporary residence nestled within a quiet, family-oriented enclave of Greenwith. You’ll live close to schools, shops, public transport and local parks while relishing the space, comfort and style of this move-in-ready abode.
The practical layout offers four good-sized bedrooms and a perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. A timeless kitchen, with gas cooking and a dishwasher, overlooks the family/dining area or you can put your feet up in the light-filled lounge room. Socialising and unwinding are made easy once you step outside, offering a pergola overlooking the low-maintenance garden where the green-thumb of the home can blossom.
A stylish, spacious, and comfortable offering, this wonderful home will certainly tick the boxes for young families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Valuable 4th bedroom or option to use as study or home office
- Generous lounge room with sliding door access to the pergola
- Bright white kitchen with stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining area adjacent the kitchen with sliding door access to the backyard
- Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and vanity for convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Solar system with 5kw battery
- Pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious rear yard
- Double garage with roller door and roller door access to the backyard
- Established front garden with large paved driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Grove Shopping Centre, Stables Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza have to offer. Within a short distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks including the beautiful Goldenfields Reserve and excellent public and private schools including Greenwith Primary, Our Lady of Hope, Gleeson College, Pedare Chrisitian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.