Room to Live and Play!
Set a generous 580sqm (approximate) allotment, this well maintained home is nestled in a desirable location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by several reserves for the whole family to enjoy.
A wonderful opportunity awaits families of all sizes, younger and older, who are seeking a spacious home inside and out. Providing 3 bedrooms, dual living areas, a great size secure rear yard and superb outdoor entertaining area, you will also take great pleasure in the flexibility of having plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan, bay window and access to main bathroom for convenience
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Separate spacious lounge
- Second living
- Light filled open plan kitchen and dining area with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pergola with pitched roof, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Goodstart Early Learning, Temple Christian College, Thomas More College and Paralowie R-12. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.