Location, Great Land Size and Potential
On offer is this neat and tidy, well maintained home set on a generous 719sqm (approximate) block. Located in ever popular Highbury, this home is sure to impress. Ideally suited for families, first home buyers and investors this home offers outstanding year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living area to the external undercover area, detached rumpus room and sparkling swimming pool.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, bedroom 1 and 3 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with wall heater
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning thoughout
- Decked balcony
- Detached studio/rumpus room with wall air conditioner
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Pergola area, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear garden
- Single garage
- Single carport with roller door
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spolit for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).