Character and Class!
Step inside this character home and you will be captured by its modern elegance perfectly complimented with its original charm. Tastefully updated throughout and combining decorative fireplaces, high ceilings, timber floors and contemporary neutral décor, this home seamlessly bends the old with the new. Absolutely ideal for downsizers, young families and astute investors due to the fantastic capital growth Nailsworth is experiencing.
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street on a 344sqm (approximate) block amongst other quality period homes, this home delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also providing a peaceful lifestyle sought after by many.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, fireplace and ceiling fan
- Double sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Large lounge with fireplace and split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bath
- Laundry with built-in bench and cupboards
- Timber floors throughout
- Storage attic in roof
- 16 panel solar electrical system
- NBN connected
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, secure front and rear yard
- 2x garden sheds
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport
- Community Titled home but with no shared areas or Community Title fees
- Adelaide Botanic High School and Walkerville Primary Schools zoned
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and Prospect Oval and public transport options nearby provides a lifestyle hard to match. Adelaide Botanic High School and Walkerville Primary Schools zoned. All this and you will be living less than 4.2kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.