They say that home is where the heart is and this picture perfect home is sure to capture yours. Built in 1946 and set on 684m2 (approx.) of fully landscaped gardens, this could be the one you have been waiting for!!
Hidden behind a high fence this well maintained beauty, showcases its original charm with ornate ceiling roses, high ceilings and polished timber floorboards. It will definitely appeal to buyers seeking a traditional style home, while still offering the potential to expand over time (subject to council consents). Providing 3 good sized bedrooms (all with built-in robes), formal lounge and light filled living area there is good space to live and entertain now. The North facing rear yard is a sensation with a large pitched roof under cover entertaining space, beautiful lawn area and landscaped garden. Fully fenced it is ideal for children or pets to have the freedom to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with feature fireplace
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Spacious living and meals area
- Rejuvenated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Modern laundry with additional toilet for your convenience
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Solar hot water system
- Pitched roof verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Large established rear yard
- Cubby house
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tanks
- Landscaped, fully fenced front yard
- Double length carport with automatic panel lift door
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5.5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.