Just Move In and Enjoy!
With fantastic street appeal and stunning manicured gardens, this home will take your breath away at first sight. Step inside and enjoy entertaining year round with multiple internal and external living areas overlooked by the stunning modern kitchen, this home ticks all the boxes! The meticulous home is set in a private location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with several parks, shopping facilities and a variety of excellent schools at your doorstep.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and beautiful ensuite
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled living and dining room
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Large family room
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Roller shutters to all bedrooms
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Front yard with automatic irrigation system
- Cubby house
- Large shed with roller door, power and split system air conditioner
- Garden shed
- Double carport with automatic panel-lift door and drive through access
- 620sqm (approximate) allotment
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools. Conveniently only a 100m walk to Greenwith Shopping centre and public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
Be quick, this one won't last long!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).