Broadview Beauty Offering Modern Style and Luxury!
The stunning exposed brick contemporary façade immediately welcomes you into this beautifully designed, single-storey residence built in 2015.
Set on a prized 482sqm (approximate) allotment in this outstanding near-city north east location, is this sensational freestanding Torrens Titled home with 10 metre (approximate) frontage and gated side access for easy access to the rear.
Anyone who appreciates flawless finishes will adore this luxurious abode with its clever design and immaculate presentation. Comprising up to 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open-plan living, dining and kitchen, overlooking the north-facing decked alfresco entertaining area, under the main roof.
Features that make this property a winner:
- Spacious main bedroom with walk-in and mirrored built-in robes and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity basins
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 2 with garden views can also be used as a 2nd living room or/home office
- Light filled open plan living area with wall of bi-fold doors for seamless and connected outdoor entertaining in the alfresco, with views of the expansive and landscaped rear garden
- Stylish kitchen complete with breakfast island bench, enormous shelved walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, on-trend light pendants and tapware, mirrored splashback + ample cupboard and bench space
- Light and bright main bathroom with frameless shower screen and beautiful plantation shutters
- Laundry with custom built joinery and direct external access
- Excellent built-in storage throughout
- Quality floor coverings (tiles in living areas and carpets in bedrooms)
- High ceilings with LED downlights in living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning internally and ceiling fan in alfresco
- Single garage under main roof with auto panel lift door + secure internal and convenient rear access
Every part of this home provides the ultimate blend of functionality, style and space. There is nothing left to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy this sophisticated home.
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.