Room to Live and Play!
If you’ve been looking for a modern family home with plenty of space then this is sure to impress, with four good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Upon entry, you’ll feel right at home thanks to the open-plan living, dining and kitchen. This space is full of natural light thanks to the large windows and tall ceilings while the kitchen features a walk-in pantry, gas cooking, and an island bench with seating.
The main bedroom enjoys a walk-in robe and modern ensuite while the other three bedrooms each have built-in robes. The home has an impressive list of additional features including a study nook for added convenience, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, a laundry and a separate lounge room for those family movie nights.
Out the back of the property, you’ll find an alfresco area with patio blinds and a low-maintenance yard. All of this is located only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment of Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 include built in robes
- Front light filled formal lounge
- Open plan dining/living with convenient study area
- Kitchen features walk in pantry, gas cook top, dishwasher and double sink
- Sparkling central three way bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Valuable large walk in storage in hallway
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco area under main roof with patio blinds
- Double carport with roller doors
- Garden shed for added storage
- Spacious low maintenance yard
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.