Tree Lined Street. Prospect Council Area Location
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
Situated in a tree-lined street, this well maintained home represents an exciting opportunity for first home buyers wanting to live in a vibrant City fringe location or for those buyers who may be seeking the convenience of a mid-sized land holding while still retaining the security and privacy of their own individual home.
Featuring 2 good sized bedrooms and a light filled lounge that flows through to a dining room, the home is suitable to move straight into. Perhaps in time choose to personalise the home through cosmetic changes to create your own stylish residence and take advantage of the potential to add significant value.
Set on a 473sqm (approximate) block within the Prospect Council Area, some buyers may consider the property as a site to build a dream home (subject to consents). With a North facing rear aspect and wide 18.28m (approximate) frontage, the home design options are endless.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Practical kitchen with gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Ample storage space throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with rainwater tank, large shed + additional garden shed
- Double length carport with drive through access to garage
- North facing rear
- Minutes walk to Broadview Oval facilities
- Nailsworth Primary School zone
- 473sqm (approximate) block with 18.28m (approximate) frontage
With so many nearby facilities including great public transport, parks and shopping hubs you really are spoilt for choice. Close proximity to the fabulous Prospect Road cafe strip and Nova Cinema. The CBD, North Adelaide and the Riverbank entertainment precinct including Adelaide Oval are just minutes down the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).