Magnificent Double Storey Entertainer
Be the envy of all of your friends with this exquisite sandstone fronted Beechwood Home commandingly positioned on a large 720sqm (approximate) block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and with stunning views over the hills and backing onto Dry Creek Reserve.
Thoughtfully designed, this home provides plenty of space for the whole family, boasting four large bedrooms, a home office, and four separate living areas as well as a huge list of features.
Additionally offering a beautifully decked entertaining area overlooking a sparkling swimming pool, the rarity of this home also lies in the enormous 6m x12m shed with drive through access from the high clearance double garage.
Ideally suiting growing families there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
This home will take your breath away from the moment you first see it.
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious lounge with coffered ceiling, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Large games room with built-in desk wall unit ducted air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Light filled family room with views to hills, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fan,
- Valuable storage room which has all the plumbing provisions for a powder room
- Private balcony overlooking creek with hills views
Lower levels comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with ducted air conditioning ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes ducted A/C and ceiling fans
- Study/office with ducted A/C and ceiling fan
- Spacious, open plan living/dining area with ducted A/C and ceiling fan
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and island bench
- 9 foot ceilings mid and upper
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet + separate basin
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Huge hardwood timber deck and Stratco Outback pergola with ceiling fan, bar and café blinds overlooking pool, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Stunning hardwood timber decked saltwater, solar heated swimming pool with large shade sail
Additional features that make this home special:
- Low maintenance gardens with programmable automatic irrigation system
- Secure, double length carport with high clearance drive through access to garage
- 12m X 6m garage, with 3 phase power and water connected
- 3kW solar power system compromising of high-quality Norwegian REC panels and German SMA inverter currently on 44c feed-in tariff until 2028.
- 30,000L (approximate) of rainwater storage plumbed to the house, rainwater plumbing system installed at build designed to be easily switchable between mains and rainwater
- Ness home alarm security system
- Lux ducted vacuum system
Perfectly positioned in the sought after suburb of Valley View and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek walking trails. Close to a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Public transport options and all amenities are close by. Only minutes' drive to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 12kms (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.