Easy Care Living – Ideal for a Range of Buyers!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to invest, this immaculate, low maintenance abode should capture your immediate attention. Perfectly tucked away in a tightly held group and conveniently located close by to all local amenities, this neatly presented and secure two-bedroom home offers convenience and easy-care living, offering buyers a true lock up and leave lifestyle.
The light-filled layout offers two good-size bedrooms and a central bathroom along with an open-plan living space that will serve as the hub of the home. Hosting for friends and family will be a pleasure in the L-shaped kitchen with a gas cooktop and views over the living and dining room. Outside, a private, sunny courtyard will delight the green thumb with a blank canvas allowing you to create your very own outdoor oasis.
First-time buyers and downsizers will adore the easy-care appeal of this abode while investors will be drawn to the set-and-forget appeal of the property with a tenant already in place.
All this is set within a well-maintained and quiet community with everything you could need at your fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms, bedroom one with direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Light-filled open plan living and meals area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen featuring gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and ample cupboard and bench space
- Contemporary two-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet and built-in cupboard
- Single garage with roller door as well as internal and external access
- Convenient laundry facilities located in the garage
- Low maintenance backyard with good sized lawn and rainwater tank
- Currently tenanted until 3rd February 2023 for $290.00 per week
Ideally located in close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools. Public transport options, parks and council-maintained reserves nearby. All this and more with the amenities of Saints Shopping Centre, Parabanks Shopping Centre and Hoyts Salisbury being only a short drive away.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.