Value Buying in a Fantastic Area!
Both location and affordability are offered in this well maintained standalone, single storey unit, ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Featuring a light and bright open plan living space, undercover outdoor entertaining area and secure carport, this is the perfect home for buyers seeking both privacy and space.
Ideal for investors looking to add to their portfolio, buyers looking to enter the market, and those who want to enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan living and dining with bay window and split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Linen cupboard for storage
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof
- Private, low maintenance rear courtyard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Garden shed
- Gas hot water service
- Strata fees approximately $530.00 per quarter
- Council fees approximately $309.00 per quarter
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).