Room For All The Family
This beautifully presented family home on a large 723sqm (approximate) block is sure to impress. Renovated throughout, its practical layout features a perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area and includes plenty of room for the whole family with the bonus of a detached studio and fourth bedroom.
With dual driveways and undercover carport, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. Boasting a fantastic street presence, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious foyer
- Huge lounge area with combustion heater
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Gorgeous polished floorboards throughout
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Detached Studio with sound-proofing and split-system air conditioner
- Additional bedroom 4/rumpus room attached to studio with split-system air conditioner, built-in storage and toilet
- Massive verandah with ceiling fans, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Manicured front garden
- Triple length carport with automatic roller door
- Dual driveway with plenty of space for additional off street parking
- Future subdivision potential (subject to council consent)
Located only a short distance from the open spaces of Thorndon Park Reserve and Black Hill Conservation Park. Within walking distance to Charles Campbell College and only a 6 minute (approximate) drive to the award winning East Marden Primary School. Just minutes away from all facilities including the Newton Village Shopping Centre, gyms, medical facilities, and public transport options including Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 9km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
**Inspections By Appointment Only**
For further information, please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).