Refreshed and Rejuvenated Family Home
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this lovingly cared for colonial-style family home in the popular suburb of Fairview Park. With a wide driveway, undercover carport and garage, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. Set on a generous 750sqm (approximate) block, the manicured gardens contribute to the idyllic street appeal. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and immaculate ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 3 and 4 both with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan family/meals area
- Heater in family/meals area with vents also to the formal lounge room
- Light filled formal lounge room
- Stylish kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Formal dining room
- Main bathroom with double vanities, spa bath and separate shower
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Huge verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with manicured gardens
- Garage with roller door and workshop, or rumpus room
- Carport with roller door and drive through access to garage
Set in an idyllic setting in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both close by and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.