Delightful Family Home on an Expansive Corner Lot!
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic, well-maintained property in the suburb of Ingle Farm. Situated on a generous 770sqm (approximate) allotment with an abundance of parking spaces including a driveway at the front of the home and garage at the side. This property boasts enough room for the entire family to come together or spread out and relax.
Featuring an open-plan kitchen and meals area along with a sunken family room with air-conditioning and a built-in bar window seat. Sweeping benchtops and quality appliances will make preparing meals a pleasure while entertaining will be a joy with a covered patio that’s perfect for BBQ's and alfresco dining while overlooking the lawn and pool. Whether you’re hosting friends, gathering with loved ones or simply unwinding at the end of the day with a cool drink in hand, this abode has space for it all!
Each bedroom is perfectly sized with its own built-in wardrobe and access to the main bathroom. The master bedroom makes a private retreat with an ensuite and a built-in wardrobe.
Investors, developers and growing families will all be pleased with what this property has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 feature ceiling fans with built-in robes to bedroom 2 and 3
- Large sunken family room with ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioner and wall mounted heater
- Practical kitchen with ample storage including a walk in pantry, ample bench space, a built-in wine rack, puratap and a dishwasher
- Main bathroom with convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Undercover, paved outdoor entertaining area with attached shaded pergola
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Secure double garage/workshop with automatic panel lift door
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- Rainwater tank
- Tool/Garden shed
- Roller shutters on front windows
- 2.5KW solar electrical system
- Vehicle parking access at the front and side of the home
Ideally located a short walk away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, with a variety of schools, parks and public transport options nearby. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 14.6km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.