Spacious Home With Immaculate Presentation
This absolutely stunning family home showcases quality finishes coupled with generous proportions and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Set on a generous 600sqm (approximate) corner block, this home offers an abundance of space for the whole family. With a fantastic street appeal and clean lines and modern, neutral decor inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge and dining room with split system air conditioner
- Open plan family/meals area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large verandah with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with cubby house, storage space and garden shed
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Double garage with automatic panel lift-door
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.