Low-Maintenance Living at its Best!
Attention all first-time buyers and investors, this is the property for you. On offer is this charming 2001 built three-bedroom, one-bathroom home set within a sought-after pocket of Windsor Gardens close to parks, schools, shops and the CBD.
The practical layout is set over one level with multiple living areas including a lounge room, dining room and an open kitchen and family room with gas heater, ensuring a warm and cosy ambience all winter long while in the kitchen, you’re treated to quality appliances and ample bench space.
The master has an oversized walk-in robe with all the bedrooms enjoying easy access to the three-way bathroom and laundry.
Outside, you will love to host friends and family in the covered entertaining area as you overlook the fenced and low-maintenance backyard. A solar panel system and an attached double garage with rear access and dual roller doors are just some of the extra features on offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous 422sqm (approximate) of low maintenance ground, with a no-through road location
- Light filled bedroom 1 offering a large walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious separate lounge
- Dining adjacent lounge
- Open plan family and kitchen with gas heater and sliding door to outdoor entertaining
- Practical kitchen featuring breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Convenient laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and internal access
- 22x solar panels for energy efficiency
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks including Linear Park, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.