Set in a suburb so hard to resist with natural trails and Gifford Reserve opposite, this well maintained home offers endless opportunities for the astute buyer. Offering a family friendly floorplan with expansive internal and external living areas and nestled in a quiet location on a traditional sized 700sqm (approximate) corner allotment.
Whether you choose to enjoy everything that this home currently has to offer or plan to convert the home into a great investment prospect through cosmetic updates and renovations or simply re-develop (STCC), the opportunities are endless. As St Agnes continues to experience its steady rise of growth and popularity, and with block sizes like this becoming a rarity, this home will not last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge and dining room
- Stylish kitchen with freestanding cooker and oven, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Large family and meals area
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- NBN connected
- 8 panel solar electrical system
- Instant gas hot water system
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Good sized garage/workshop with side road access
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Double length carport
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.