When Location Counts!
This well maintained family home is perfectly positioned on a large 634sqm (approximate) allotment of land. Set in a small cul-de-sac and backing onto the wide open spaces of a gorgeous green park this will appeal to couples, families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later. With undercover carport, garage and mechanic’s pit there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
This premium location is close to some of the best private and public schools in Adelaide, as well as parks and walking trails including Morialta Recreation and Conservation Park. With such a long list of features, this one won't last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 / Study / Formal dining room
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan and heater
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious rumpus/living room located on upper level with ceiling fans, air conditioner and balcony
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Huge carport with drive through access to double garage
- Double garage with mechanic’s pit
- Fully fenced, paved rear yard with gardens and rainwater tanks
- Direct access to park
This premium location allows you to be within some of the most sort after school zones and within stone's throw to the most prestigious private and public schools that Adelaide has to offer, including Rostrevor College, Stradbroke Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School Middle Campus. Close to public transport options, shopping precincts and other facilities including parks and walking trails such as Morialta Recreation and Conservation Park. All this and just a short drive to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.