The One You Have Been Waiting For!
This immaculately presented Circa 1930 Tudor style home could just be the one you have been waiting for. Positioned on a fully landscaped 541sqm (approximate) block, in a tightly held corner of Broadview that is highly prized due to immediate proximity to Collinswood and Nailsworth.
Beautifully renovated from top to bottom, it is a triumph of interior design, delivering a fabulous fusion of character with modern contemporary. Offering a flexible floorplan, the home features premium quality fixtures and fittings that compliment the highly sought after character features such as fireplaces, decorative ceilings, heritage tiling and timber floors.
With a long list of inclusions and outstanding street appeal that continues throughout every part of the property, now is the time to secure yourself a truly special home!
Features that make this home special:
- 4 double bedrooms, all with decorative fireplaces (Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes)
- Light filled lounge with feature combustion heater
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Stunning designer kitchen with dual Fisher and Paykel ovens, 5 element induction cooktop and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Butlers pantry with Fagor steam oven and excellent bench and cupboard space
- Luxe main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate toilet
- Good sized second bathroom including toilet
- Study area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security system, video doorbell
- Instant gas hot water system
- Plantation shutters
- Separate laundry with stone benchtop
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Aggregate concrete driveway and paths
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors
- Irrigation system to front and rear
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Close proximity to some of Adelaide's best private and public schools including St Monica's Parish School, Nailsworth Primary, Wilderness School, Blackfriars Priory School and St Peter's College. Walking distance to the Broadview Oval leisure precinct with its recently updated playground, dog park and sporting facilities. Within a short drive to the cafes and theatre on vibrant Prospect Road. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Minutes' drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.