Is This Your Dream Home?
This opulent family home offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Be the envy of your friends with the beautiful hardwood flooring to the living areas, 10ft ceilings and custom plaster cornices unique to Samuel James Homes. The home built in late 2010 (approximately) is an entertainer's delight with a perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living areas to the exquisite alfresco and outdoor kitchen. Set on a large 725sqm (approximate) corner block with fantastic street appeal, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with massive walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Large study/bedroom 4
- Huge, light filled open plan family and dining area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and walk-in pantry
- Enormous home theatre/living area
- Three way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Additional storage throughout
- Ducted three phase air conditioning
- Fully integrated C-Bus system
- Stunning alfresco with outdoor kitchen and ceiling fan, perfect for entertaining
- Balcony on upper level
- Low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- Double garage with automatic door and direct internal entry
- 2.5kw solar electrical system with 3kw inverter
- Solar hot water system
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.