Opportunities like this simply don’t come along every day. The new owners of 1 Gill Court can choose to move in and enjoy this comfortable family home as-is or perhaps you’d like to get creative and make some updates to reflect your personal style.
Commandingly positioned on a large 610sqm (approximate) corner allotment with a 18.28m (approximate) frontage along Gill Court plus the 25.90m (approximate) frontage on Mccubbin Avenue makes future development a possibility! (Subject To Council Consent)
Gorgeous timber floors are on show in the light-filled lounge room while the kitchen embraces the dining area. The bedroom wing can be closed off from the main living areas of the home for added privacy with the layout offering 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a separate toilet.
A good-size verandah runs along the rear of the home plus there’s a gated carport, a garden shed and a private backyard. Schools and parks are in abundance and you’re only moments from Tea Tree Plaza.
You don’t want to miss this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Well appointed master bedroom with a ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 central to the main bathroom
- Lounge area complimented by timber floorboards, downlights and a gas heater
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space including walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and freestanding cooker
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with a gas heater and offering access to the rear verandah
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with valuable linen storage and external access
- Verandah offering views of the low maintenance rear yard
- Gated carport with undercover parking for 2 vehicles and extra storage
- Tool / Garden Shed
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Valuable corner allotment with A 18.28m (approximate) frontage on Gill Court and a 25.90m(approximate) frontage on Mccubbin Avenue
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury High, Modbury South Primary, Highbury Primary and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.