Original Double Brick Home on Large Corner Allotment!
An original double brick home on a traditional 810sqm (approximate) corner allotment with a wide 21.4m (approximate) frontage onto Fern Avenue and a 36.2m (approximate) frontage onto Parkview Drive, offering endless future potential for the new owner.
A light-filled living space is waiting to welcome you, complete with a split system air conditioner and gas wall heater to enjoy in the cooler months. Spacious internal living and an expansive rear yard completes the convenient layout of the home.
Sure to attract family buyers looking for room to live and play or savvy developers looking to make some cosmetic upgrades and add significant value over time or make the most of the generous frontage to build your dream home, equally perfect for investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. The choice is yours! (Subject to planning consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe and air conditioning unit
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size both offering built-in robes and bedroom 3 with split system air conditioner
- Spacious living area with storage, heater and split system air conditioner, offering year-round comfort
- Charming white kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and island bench perfect for preparation, complete with split system air conditioner
- Meals area adjacent to the kitchen with heater
- Central main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests whilst overlooking the low-maintenance gardens
- Detached shed/garage with panel lift door
- Large carport with gated access to the rear of the home
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to Modbury Hospital, St Agnes Shopping Centre, public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn and a variety of local parks. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including St Agnes Primary, Banksia Park International High, Tea Tree Gully Primary and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office)
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.