A Golden Opportunity
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
When location counts you can't go past this rare and exciting opportunity! Perfectly situated on a 402sqm corner in the sought after suburb of Highbury, this solid brick home offers the new owner a multitude of options including live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or build your dream home (subject to council consent).
- 3 bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Large light filled formal lounge
- Open plan family / dining area
- Functional kitchen with ample bench space and cupboard space and gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Established, low maintenance back garden
- Private courtyard to the front of the home
- Undercover carport with roller door for single parking with internal access
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).